https://www.iccwbo.uk/products/ethics-and-compliance-training-handbook1143597059Ethics and Compliance Training Handbook//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0898/9972/products/741_ICC_Ethics_and_Compliance_large.jpeg?v=1444664639//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0898/9972/products/741_ICC_Ethics_and_Compliance_medium.jpeg?v=144466463965.00GBPInStockBookArbitrationFeaturedReference and ArchiveView All Books
The ICC Ethics and Compliance Training Handbook provides practical guidance from a range of leading practitioners on building and implementing corporate compliance programmes. Structured into 17 chapters, the book provides insights on how to:
- perform risk assessments;
- install a whistleblowing system;
- exercise due diligence when selecting agents or intermediaries;
- conduct internal investigations;
- set up a training programme;
- draft a Code of Conduct, and;
- manage the transition to a clean commercial policy.
The handbook was written exclusively for ICC by past and present compliance practitioners from leading global companies, including Alstom, BP, EADS, Eni, GBI, General Electric, Lafarge, Novartis,Safran, Shell, SGS, Siemens and Thales.
This title is recommended for large and small companies alike.