ICC Specialiased Divisions
- ICC Academy: offers a wide range of specialized programmes, leveraging ICC's position as a world leader in defining commercial rules and standards to support international commerce.
- ICC International Court of Arbitration: provides the world leading dispute resolution services; arbitration, mediation, experts, Dispute Boards and DOCDEX
- ICC Commercial Crime Services (CCS): This specialised division is the ICC's umbrella organisation covering commercial crime, maritime crime, and counterfeiting
- ICC World Chambers Federation (WCF): The world forum for chambers of commerce, working to strengthen chambers worldwide. The WCF also co-manages the ATA Carnet system for temporary duty-free imports.
- Institute of World Business Law: The ICC Institute of World Business Law has been drawing together the finest legal minds to strengthen links between international business practitioners and the legal profession
In keeping with ICC’s founding principles, our aim is to help create a global business consensus and to work in partnership with governments and civil society to favour multilateral policy solutions to issues that transcend national borders. ICC’s commissions, national committees and worldwide membership participate in shaping policies and rules for trade, investment, sustainable development, anti-corruption and in other key areas for business.