ICC has been a consistent participant for 7 G20/B20 cycles with ICC members regularly serving as Task force Chairs and Co-Chairs. ICC has acted as B20 Network Partners for Trade, Investment, Infrastructure, SME Development, Anti-corruption, Digital Economy, Energy and Climate and Resource Efficiency and led on the development of the G20 Anti-corruption Plan since 2010. ICC played a lead role in initiating the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement and its ratification thereafter and supports the WTO Trade Dialogues to strengthen business engagement.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
UK G20/B20 Programme
Provides a forum to strengthen the voice of UK business in G20/B20. See Policy Programme for more information.
For an additional membership fee, ICC members can join the G20 CEO Advisory Group.
The group provides a platform for global business to provide input into the G20/B20 on an ongoing basis.
The group’s role includes:
- Supporting Host governments throughout G20 cycle
- Monitoring G20 performance
- Ensuring B20 priorities are aligned to the international business agenda
- Supporting participation on B20 Taskforces
- Acting as a Network Partner
- Co-Chairing Taskforces
- Drafting/reviewing papers, speeches
- Contributing to the B20 Summary to Sherpas
- Hosting business surveys, consultations and events
- Delivering global campaigns to promote the implementation of B20 recommendations
The group provides:
- G20 Scorecard
- ICC Open Markets Index (OMI)
- ICC Policy Recommendations for G20 Leaders
- ICC Energy Priorities for G20
- G20 Magazine